Heeeeere's Jonny!

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Well I'm finally back folks. And no, please don't ask for any pictures of my new apartment because *sniff* I don't...*sniffle*...I don't have a camera. :'( I've been using my parents' camera all this time, and I didn't take it with me when I moved. And unfortunately, it doesn't look like I will be getting a new one for probably a very long time. Several months at least. =\ So I guess I'll just have to find another hobby...ha, as if I have time for a hobby. lol.

As a quick update, I moved in almost two weeks ago, and the place is wonderful. It's classy, and well furnished, and my roommate and I have been keeping it really clean. Since then I've been working as much as possible, hoping to hit over 40 hours a week to make up for a couple days where I have doctor's appointments and the like. Life has been hectic and I feel like I haven't had a moment to really breathe, let alone have the fact that I'm living on my own, without my parents or my dog, sink in. Oy. But hey, I guess I'll just keep busy. That's the way to do it, right?

Anyway I will wrap it up because it's not like anyone actually read this far anyway. :p I hope you guys are all doing well though! I've missed "e-hanging out" with all of you!

good to hear from you verbs.

glad to see the new place is working out well. I've just made arrangements to view a new apartment myself. It looks really tiny but it's all i can afford at the moment :(

get saving for that new camera too, we need to see some pics from you!

Verbal, sweetie ... I was just wondering about you this morning! MIss you around here, dude!

Glad the new joint is working out for you! YAY!

:hugs:

Glad to hear you are beginning to settle in, but YOU and NO camera!?!? Those two things cannot really work, now can they?
How shall we get your wonderful "urban landscape" photos in the future?!?
I already miss those!
And there you are, in some new surroundings at last, with different alleyways and different views .. and no camera!?!?! Ah. Too and too bad. Tell your parents you NEED it, you'd die without it (or if you think this carries things too far, say, people on TPF die without your photos ... or something of the kind ... be imaginative ;))

Hey Jon you might not have a camera but do you still have your drawing tablet? ;)

Nice to hear from you again, mate. :)

Good to hear from you Jon.
So since you can't take photos, we'll be expecting you to draw some ;)
*or you could just post something we haven't seen*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back