Hehe Canon 50mm f1.8

fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have just bidded on one on ebay... $125AU. I checked out an Australian retailer and theirs are $161. Not a lot cheaper, but still good. (And there are no bids, ends in 2days)

I found out I have lots of work next week, and two days are public holidays, so I will have lots of money. I know I should be saving all my money to pay to go to TAFE, but hey... I want a new lens.

hehehe.

I like a band called invertigo - they actually broke up 3 years ago now though. But I am still obsessed...

so therefore - I am an invertigo freak. Also, freak is a silverchair song. I also like silverchair.

Cool...mine was around $80 us, and that was brand new...don't know how much that translates out into AUD or GBP

hmmm

80.00 USD
United States Dollars
=
109.792 AUD
Australia Dollars

so yours is a fair bit cheaper than mine. But oh well. This one is a brand new lens aswell :)

*gets excited*

Mum isn't happy - cause she told me no more big purchases this year :D But really, it might not get here until next year :D

For an early Christmas gift, I got a 50mm f/1.4. Love it.

Great to here that you got a 50mm as well, it is an excellent purchase, and lots of fun to use.

fadingaway1986 said:
hmmm

80.00 USD
United States Dollars
=
109.792 AUD
Australia Dollars

so yours is a fair bit cheaper than mine. But oh well. This one is a brand new lens aswell :)

*gets excited*

Mum isn't happy - cause she told me no more big purchases this year :D But really, it might not get here until next year :D
Just tell her it's a small ammount compared to the 1.4 lens... :lmao:

lol - good point :D

I found out I was gonna make $760 this work, so I thought I should put some of it to good use (the rest will go to my TAFE fees, and I will probably lose $200 of it to tax anyway)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back