hello all am new to this and got a question

SPEEDYGO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I think for a first DSLR this would be just fine to start out with. Both the camera and the lenses are going to be capable of more than you will be initially. This is an entry level DSLR but a nice a camera and plenty to learn on. The 50mm 1.8 is a nice addition to the bag, I think you'll enjoy it.

Welcome to DSLR photography and to this web site!

The T4i with 2 lenses and a bag is a great starting point. The camera has many capabilities that can be learned one by one and can very well be your only camera purchase for years to come.

Be sure to read the user manual and understand what the various settings do. Additionally, there are a good number of online tutorials on this web site to learn from. Plan on spending some time going through them as you grow in experience with your camera.

Good luck and take some photos!

I'm jealous. I wish a 50mm would've been a part of my starter package. :) Enjoy!

thank you guys one more question i seen the pentax k30 and i like it cause of the weather proof now am not sure with one to get the only thing if i get the k30 it only has one lens or even wait a bit more and get the k50 what do you guys think it be better??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back