Hello all, from Seattle here!

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
New to this site! Hoping to make some friends that enjoy photography as much as I do! I'm excited to learn some tips and tricks from people as well. I have two canons (a 7d and a t2i) with various lenses and my favorite things to shoot are sunsets and animals. I use my facebook page to keep in contact a lot, so if any of you use facebook that would be an awesome way to keep in touch. (http://www.facebook.com/photographybyj.leigh) Hope to talk to some of you soon! :)

Welcome to crazytown!!!

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to TPF.

I am just south of you near Mt Rainier. If you are really looking for a great place to shoot animals without going into the woods head south for Northwest Trek ( www.nwtrek.org ). You get up close and lots of natural settings. You can avoid the windows, enclosures and fencing that you have to deal with at Pt Defiance or Woodland Park. Not to mention the elk herds along the way to the park.

I love NW Trek! I'm a member to Woodland, and PDZ/NW Trek! I'm a frequent visitor of all of them! I don't get to NW Trek as often as I wish I did though, since it isn't exactly as close as Woodland.. but every time I do I love it! :)

Hello and welcome aboard!

Welcome! I am a newbie also & so far this forum helps a lot! And quick question, how is Seattle? I'm thinking of moving there after graduation.

Most reactions

Back