Hello all!!

the chemist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well guess I should introduce myself. I currently go to school in myrtle beach(5 miles away close enough :mrgreen: ) south carolina as an organic chemist. I am fairly new to photography but with most hobbies I have amassed several books already. I mostly shoot landscape but love all types of shots aside from people :lol: . I have managed to take most my shots in manual and must have a dslr VERY soon. currently I am using a canon a80.

Welcome to TPF!

Ha yeah i need to start looking into this thing they call "film." being the younger generation and all I have been immersed in digital.

welcome to the forum matie! There are couple other expat Georgians running around here in the forum somewhere as well ;-)

Welcome to TPF...go ahead and grab a bowl so we can dish ya up some insanity!!!! :D

Seems like a great enviroment for insanity. lots of photography majors and professionals. Now where are those georgians hiding :lol:

The Mods keep them in that special place, right next to the alabami's and us mississippians...on a bottom shelf in the hall closet next to the box of cat litter and all of those un-used coupons for lime jello. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back