Hello all

Zeitgeist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, I suppose I really should have poked in here first before I went ahead and started to post in the critique threads, but being logcal was never my strong suite.

Zeiteist is a little design company I own but you can call me Al. I also work for Duke University in Durham North Carolina and I am a graphic designer by profession.

I shoot with a Sony F828 which I just upgraded to but I shot film for many years with a Pentax MX system which I am on the verge of selling.

I look forward to enjoying my time here getting to know you good people.

Cheers,

I think we've all done the same thing. I had posted around 300 posts before I noticed there was a welcomes thread. :oops:

Welcome to the forum and we look forward to seeing some pics. Don't sell the Pentax...you'll miss it later. :D

Also, is your Company name the same as Time Ghost in German? I've wondered that since you signed up.

hi Al, glad to have you onboard! we'll be looking forward to your posts as it's always refreshing to see new/different ideas. also, check out the sticky's located at the top of each gallery; they are incredibly helpful for posting comments and general information!

see ya around!

Thank you Hobbes and John.

And yes, time ghost is one translation but I was going more for "spirit of the times".

I agree about the Pentax, but I really need to subsidize the new digital I just bought. (Only had the Sony for a week)

Welcome, Zeitgeist! :)

Our first official ghost! Welcome aboard!

hi zeit, a fellow graphic designer!

Hallo Al, of course your handle has struck me ever since you arrived here on TPF, and I have been wondering since what made you choose the German word? Whether for your handle or your company - why German?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back