Hello All

Fallen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone!! My name is Kimberly and I am from Tempe, Arizona. I am by far an amateur and only really take pictures when one vacation. Now that I have a son (he's one) I want to take as many pictures of him and other things. I just bought a Nikon L120 digital camera. While it's not a professional camera I love it and it take great photos.

I hope to learn lots about taking better photos and meet others who enjoy taking pictures.

Hi Kimberly, I'm new to this forum too and would like to welcome you to the forum.I look forward to see your work.

Hey Kim!!! Where the hell ya been? We have been waiting for you!!!

Thank you!!! HAHA I think I must have been hiding under the rock.

Hi Kimberley, welcome from one noob to another! I reckon one of the best things about most on-line forums is the opportunity for intros and welcomes.
Don't worry about the sort of camera you have - you can take great photos with any camera - just get out there and take heaps of pictures and be your own harshest critic. From what I've seen you'll get plenty of good CC on this forum if you ask for it but you may need a thick hide at times!
As an ex wedding photographer I've lost count of the number of people who did not engage a pro because they had a friend who had a "good camera" and ended up with crap. Photographers make great pictures; the camera, the lenses, the computers, the software are merely tools.

JohnBoy

Thanks JohnBoy

Hi Kimberly, welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

Back