shutterbugjen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shutterbugbyjen.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Everyone!

My name is Jen and I am new to The Photo Forum community! I have been a photography and owned my own studio, ShutterBug Photography by Jen since 2007. I studied Photography with a Communications emphasis at Grand Valley State University where I got my Bachelors degree. I have always been in love with photography ever since I can remember so it is no surprise that I am doing what I love for a living now. I am a mother of one and Step mother of one, both boys and both the loves of my life and the main focus of most of my photography these days! I do photograph everything from family, baby, maternity, wedding, engagement, wedding and senior to corporate events and product photography. My latest photography project is a step-by-step training course for stay at home mom's to be successful at starting up their own photography businesses so they can be at home with the kids as well as make some money to help support the family. I can't wait to get involved in the forums and start meeting all you wonderful photographers!

Best Regards!
Jen

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back