Hello all

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My name is Victor I'm from Rochester NY, I've been shooting for about a year, but I really started taking it seriously about four months ago. I'm currently using a Kodak EasyShare Z710 but plan on purchasing an SLR within the next few days. I've shot a lot of landscape, flowers and some people so far. I'm here to hopefully learn new techniques and further progress as a photographer.

You will definitely learn a lot here.

I would forward to seeing your work.

Oh, and remember, definitely go with canon! :1398:

Welcome!

The XSi is not a bad camera, but the Rebel series improved rapidly for a couple of models after that, with the T2i being where it leveled off for a while. I'm still using a T2i, but at this point it's old enough that it's probably available for a good price used, or if not perhaps a T1i.

All of this is not intended to be a recommendation of Canon generally. The consensus is that Nikon has a slight edge in quality these days, although that can change of course.

Welcome!

The XSi is not a bad camera, but the Rebel series improved rapidly for a couple of models after that, with the T2i being where it leveled off for a while. I'm still using a T2i, but at this point it's old enough that it's probably available for a good price used, or if not perhaps a T1i.

All of this is not intended to be a recommendation of Canon generally. The consensus is that Nikon has a slight edge in quality these days, although that can change of course.
Okay, will look into it. Thanks.

Most reactions

Back