Hello all!

digital_blue

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, I found this forum *after* I made my first few posts, but hello to all here anyway. I am an admin on another board (non-photography-related) and I really appreciate how well this board is laid out, and what a great community you all seem to have here. Big props to the moderator team. You folks seem to have your stuff together.

I recently picked up photography as a hobby, mostly to give me an outlet for creative expression. I bought a Canon Rebel XT recently, purchased some books on photography, and started scouring the web looking for info. I've picked up a lot of stuff along the way, but I've got an *awful* lot more to learn yet. But I am having a ton of fun along the way. When I go out shooting, I am usually unsatisfied with 90% of what I shoot right now, but the 10% seems to make it all worth it, and I figure it can only get better from here.

Thanks again for having me. I'll keep reading and learning. There's so much to see here, it's almost a little intimidating, but I'll just plough through it as I can and I'm sure I'll find this place to be a fantastic resource!

Cheers!

db

Hi DB, welcome to TPF.

welcome to the forum

Most reactions

Back