Hello and Good Afternoon!

HTPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ht-photography.com
My name is Travis and I am new to photography. All through my childhood I was interested in Art. Anything to do with it really. Sketching, Coloring, Fingerpainting =P. My mother always told me what a great artist I was and to never give up on my dreams. I listened to her and now I am living my life exactly how I've always wanted.

I am in the U.S. Army serving as a Graphic Designer (25M) and I am currently deployed in Baghdad, Iraq. In high school I took a few multimedia classes, art classes, and 3-D Animation. Upon graduating high school, I joined the Army. I've been in the military for two years now, and I have been teaching myself everything from Photoshop to Web Design. I love everything about it, but recently something else caught my eye. I noticed when creating websites and manipulating photos, that a good image is 90% of the work. I decided to buy my first camera, a Nikon D40, and started shooting.

I've started a website (www.ht-photography.com) for people new to photography about a month ago and it's going great! It's something fun for me to do in my spare time and a great way to improve on my photography skills.

Thanks for reading and I am very excited to be introduced to this massive community of photographers!

Hello Travis, welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back