Hello and Question!

AnnalisaItaly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello to all, I am new of this forum!
A question ....
I have a Diana F+ and I am a beginner. In the first rolls I shot, I managed to get 5 or 6 pics. It is now a while that NO pictures are succedeeing. I know Diana is very sensitive to light, so I try to use it when its cloudy or the light not too strong. But in any case, the result is zero pictures.....
any tips? Many thanks, annalisa

Welcome to TPF; we have a couple of regular members who shoot with the "primitives"; hopefully they will be along soon to help out. It would be useful to have a little more information though; WHY are you saying that you have no good pictures? Are they under/over-exposed, is the film blank, or? What sort of film are you shooting? How are you developing?

Hello! Thanks for your quick answer !
I am Shooting with The lomography roll 120 mm as Written in instructions
I Tried both colour and black and white
The negative is completely empty when developed (trasparent, without Images at all)
I send The roll To develop at The normal photo stores
In The beginning i had at least some picture but Now really zero or maybe Just a couple ...
I would love To improve and find out Whats wrong ;)

It sounds like you may have a shutter issue with your camera; unfortunately I know very little about these cameras. Does it sound like it's making a "normal" shutter sound when you press the button?

I assume you loaded the film correct

Yes The film is loaded correct - we used 2 different camera and we have The same issue . Also, we had a couple of pictures, so i assume The shutter works ...
Thanks for your advise !
IF You or Anyone has other thought is welcome !

Shutters do not always work right all the time. Diana cameras are cheaply made and wear in a plastic part could cause the problem to come and go.

If you open the camera, with no film in it, and hold the lens pointing to the light and then fire the shutter repeatedly while looking in the back, do you see a flash of light each time?

The negative is completely empty when developed (trasparent, without Images at all)
I send The roll To develop at The normal photo stores
In The beginning i had at least some picture but Now really zero or maybe Just a couple ...
I would love To improve and find out Whats wrong ;)
on the edges of the film, outside of where the picture should be, there are usually numbers, bar codes and words. Are these there? If they are not, it could be the developing that is wrong.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back