Hello. Any New Yorkers around?!

RobertJ1975

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello!

Some fantastic pictures people have posted up on this site. I'm a struggling singer/songwriter who dabbles with photography whenever i get the chance and am well impressed.

I'm based in London, but am coming over to New York (my first time) over the 5th to the 10th March to hopefully get some photo's shot for my myspace and maybe E.P. cover.

I was going to send out a shout to anyone in the New York area if they would like to help out with this? All expenses would be met by myself of course (travelling/drinks/food etc).

I'm very laid back so quite easy to work with and am looking to work with someone who just loves photography.

Leave a message if you think you might be interested and we can mull over ideas.

Thanks for reading!

Rob

Not in NY but welcoming you aboard.

Thanks Mitica!

Looks like i've left it a bit late to organise something with the above. At least i should have fun in the snow:D

Hi guys,

Well e, im in New York so if anyone could help out and take a few photos that would be so cool. I can pay you all your expenses and some dollers on top sp lease get in touch by saturday evening.

It really would be appreciated!

Thanks from New York

Rob

Hello! I'm in New York, but I literally just got my camera and went out for the first time today to take pictures with it. I'm a beginner and don't know very much about it at the moment but I love taking photographs. I hope you find someone experienced to help you out! Good luck! :D

Hello! I'm in New York, but I literally just got my camera and went out for the first time today to take pictures with it. I'm a beginner and don't know very much about it at the moment but I love taking photographs. I hope you find someone experienced to help you out! Good luck! :D

Hey man, i just got back and had a great time. I was very lucky to meet up with a professional street photographer who met with me in his lunch break. Really knew his stuff so very happy!

I guess New York is a haven for a photographer, theres just so much going on.

All the best with it mate..:thumbup:

Not in NY, just saying hello and welcome to TPF.

i love NYC by the way, great place to shoot.

hi welcome to the forum im glad that you joined here cheers!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back