Hello! Beginner here..

Bounty_Bam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello)
I wouldn't consider myself new to photography, as long as the camera is set to automatic..
I am interested in developing my knowledge for full manual settings, and was wondering if anyone knew of any good "Beginner's Guides".. to aperture, shutter speeds, and even as basic as "What to the modes stand for? C, M, A, S, P etc"

Thank you, and nice to be apart of your community :)

BountyBam on deviantART

Welcome to the forum :)

A simple google search will yield loads of results. I suggest starting with your camera manual. If you've lost it or don't have one, you can probably google it too ;)

Hehe, I guess I should of thought before asking the obvious ;) Cheers!

Bounty_Bam said:
Hello)
I wouldn't consider myself new to photography, as long as the camera is set to automatic..
I am interested in developing my knowledge for full manual settings, and was wondering if anyone knew of any good "Beginner's Guides".. to aperture, shutter speeds, and even as basic as "What to the modes stand for? C, M, A, S, P etc"

BountyBam on deviantART

Someone had recommended Understanding Exposure by Brian Peterson when I first started. It really gave me a good grasp on the basics. I still refer back to it all the time :)

Welcome to the forums.

Once you've read your manual a few times, and have become familiar with the controls and menus on your camera, you should avail yourself to the hundreds of videos on YouTube pertaining to the basic DSLR functions and operating modes. Another great source of written material and video instruction is Adorama.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello)

BountyBam on deviantART

All of these setting are explained in your user manual.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back