Hello Everybody!-Sharing my first few clicks

dextr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,
After spending a long time reading reviews and hitting camera-stores,I finally bought my first DSLR camera.I had narrowed down to two cameras that came within my budget,the Canon EOS 550D and the Nikon D5100.Got entirely confused,as both are equally good.Finally decided to go for the D5100,as according to the online reviews,it has better low-light performance,and slightly better image quality.
Anyways,went out to the stores and bought it.
I am entirely a novice when it comes to taking pictures using a DSLR.The only experience I have is of using a Sony point-and-shoot camera for taking pictures of friends and family.I thought that now its time for a little upgrade.

I am really interested in landscape/nature photography.
I will share my first few clicks here.Please let me know how are they and how can I get better.I took all these pictures using the default 18-55 lens that came along with the camera.

$my_stratocaster.jpg$DSC_0065.jpg$37.jpg$12.jpg$2.jpg

Hi,

Welcome to the Photo Forum!!! I'm sure you will find plenty of information that you need to progress with your photography as well as find some inspiration!!

thanks william.hope I get better with time.I have a bike trip planned coming weekend.will be posting the pictures soon!!

Most reactions

Back