Hello everybody!

silversprej

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi!

I just discovered this forum by a google-search, and after a quick look around I'm really glad I did! This seems like a really nice forum with posts of high quality. I'm looking foward to plunge into it :D

So, who am I? I'm 23 years old from Sweden. I have been into various art techniques, I went to art and design school, and I also have been photographing sporadically for some time (I havent really studied it though, just played around with my camera). I recently got a Nikon D200, and now I'm really in love. I really want to improve my photography, and learn all there is about it! I've never tried photographing in a studio for example - thats one of the things I really want to learn.

For me, photography is an artform. That is, I dont intend to take pictures, I intend to create them, I don't strive after a realistic documentation most of the time, I want to add something to reality. (Althogh I also would really like to learn how to take good expressive documentary photos and portraits). I'm also pretty much into digital postprocessing, sometimes pretty extreme.

You can see some of the stuff I've done so far here: http://silversprej.jalbum.net/index/ (I'ts under construction..)

So, yeah. I'm sure I'll enjoy this forum, looking forward to participate. :)

Last edited:
Hej hej silversprej :)

Nice to have you here! Where in Sweden are you located (my Avatar is a picture taken near Abisko ;) )?

Hej hej :mrgreen:

I live about an hour south from Stockholm, close to Södertälje. Thanks for your welcoming :)

Hej hej :mrgreen:

I live about an hour south from Stockholm, close to Södertälje. Thanks for your welcoming :)

Sounds familiar from the map, I always have to drive past there to get to Luleå in Norrbotten ;)

Välkommen! Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome aboard. Looks like you are well on the way to some meaningful art work.

Most reactions

Back