Hello Everybody!

Obscura

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I'm never good at introductions but I come from the state of Florida. I love living here and I love living right next to the beach! I've always had a passion for photography, of all kinds, but I've never been able to really pursue it for multiple reasons. I'm a very recent college graduate in Anthropology/Sociology and now that I have a little more free time I am finally able to start getting more into photography. I'm definitely an amateur but I'm really looking forward to learning a lot. My recent thing is pinhole photography. I've done it in the past but I've never gotten into the actual developing process which is what I'm doing as of right now.I'm maybe a little too critical of the pictures I take and the more constructive criticism I receive the better. Um, lets see what's else. Other than photography I love going to museums and I love archaeology. I'm a bit on the odd side but I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It takes all kinds of people to make the world go around right?

Last edited:
Welcome to the site.

Pretty cool intro. Don't know your so much on the odd side, we all have out geeky quirks some choose to keep them hidden others don't mind Sharing them. I have a weird obsession with spreadsheets and treasure hunts lol maybe I am just odd as well lol.

Most reactions

Back