Hello Everybody

JTAsFan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,
My name is Jason. I am currently a senior at San Jose State in Northern California, I have been taking pictures with compact cannons and have always enjoyed taking the photos rather than being in them. about three months ago I inherited a canon 450d (xsi) and since then have become extremely excited about taking photographs. I hope to get an "eye" for photography, Although I have not taken any landscape photographs yet, those are the types of shots I expect to spend the majority of my time aiming to capture. I look forward to learning lots from all the experienced photographers on this forum. Learning the basic rules of composition is my first goal, and then hopefully when I can afford a good tripod I will get out and start taking some landscape photographs that I look forward to sharing with all of you.
Talk to you all soon!!!
Jason

Welcome aboard Jason!

Welcome to the site.

thank you guys!! what location would I find conversations on composition on this forum. I am brand new to forums also, so the lingo and terminology that goes with forums I will be learning as I go as well.

Most reactions

Back