Hello everyone im new here and new to

Serafin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
photo taking. Just to share a little I never really messed with cameras until I went to Ecuador in 2004 and decided to buy a digital Kodak 5.1 pics. I really began enjoying taking pics so a little over a year ago I bought a cool pics s1. It was okay for a while and in november I gave it to my wife and and bought the Canon G7 camera. Ive really enjoyed that camera but with my lack of experience I dont think im really putting all its functions to use properly and have really just learned about ISO and shutter speeds and so on in the last month or so. And finally for the last two weeks Ive been trying out more powerful cameras with powerful zooms. I just couldnt get used to using a DSRL without being able to use a view screen to take a picture. So I sent back the Nikon D50 with a 18-200mm lens. And finally really took a liking to the Panasonic FZ-50 and have that one coming to my door on Tuesday. Maybe in the future when Im a little more capable I will try a DSRL again.

Well I hope to learn some great things here for our future trip to Germany later in the year. Here is a pic I took this morning that just caught my eye and had to whip out the G7.

370.jpg

And these two just messing around I took yesterday at work. Please take my pictures apart and tell me where I can improve.

365.jpg

357.jpg

welcome to the forum :)

why not tell us who you are in the introduction section? :)

oh, and put numbers on your images (1,2,3) so we can refer to them when commenting.

Hope you will have fun here in Germany, and hopefully the weather will be better than at the moment!

Thanks! I will make sure I number them next time.

I have a half brother that lives near Butzbach and he has been pushing me to come and see him for some time.

you can still edit your post and insert the numbers :)

Anyplace in Germany is probably more interesting than mine! ;)

2nd photo kind of reminds me of an upturned pie crust :)
Good job on capturing the light and shadow on the first shot, and welcome :)

Most reactions

Back