Hello Everyone! **new guy**

GTIMKV20

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Brian and I just joined this forum upon realizing that I am so tired of the daily 9-5 and with a company shut down coming up soon I'm having a hard time staying in the field.

I've got a degree in Bioscience but no interest in science at all. Maybe the last 5 years of Biotech have ruined my view of "science" but it's just not cutting it anymore.

Photography has been an ongoing passion of mine for years.. and more recently have I started editing and putting together some decent shots. I just have a silly point and shoot Sony camera but it gets the job done for now. Interested in upgrading to a DSLR maybe for this Christmas season.

Enough of my banter, just wanted to introduce myself and give a few examples of what I like to take pics of. Without further ado, here are some of my samples... all taken with my point and shoot and all are edited by myself.

My most recent obsession and an easy model to sit still:
HDR4.jpg

One of Boston just for kicks:
DSC03019-tonemapped.jpg

Scenic:
47b8ce24b3127cce98548a71a3d900000046100Acs2TVk4ZsWXg

Getting married here next year (panoramic):
47b8ce24b3127cce98548a7022e800000046100Acs2TVk4ZsWXg

Fun with HDR at Castle in the Clouds:
47b8ce24b3127cce98548a77a3df00000046100Acs2TVk4ZsWXg

Alright, that's it for now - all my non-edited pics are back at home.... as I sit here at my 9-5 bored out of my mind wishing I was out snapping photos of the world!

Please feel free to comment and I look forward to posting here more often! :thumbup:

Hi Brian, and welcome to TPF.

Thanks for posting some shots. Very nice! Nice framing on the skyline shot, beautiful scenery in the landscape shot, and the HDR is lovely indeed.

Welcome aboard.

Hey Brian, I really like your shots. I would encourage you to stick to your passion. That's what I keep telling myself everyday too. I've been avoiding getting trapped by a 9-5, so I'm hoping to use the web to make more revenue and eventually create my own 9-5. Anyway, just saying hello to everyone, since I just joined the forum today.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back