wolfepakt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wolfecs.biz
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,
Love the forum, been lurking in here for a day or two and have already learned a bucketload!

I don't yet have a camera, want a nice Digital, leaning towards the Sony MVCCD500.

My only suggestions for the forum would be some learning forums based on some of the styles out there.
ie Portrait, Nature, Canidid, etc.
to help those of us who would like to learn how to do this stuff and to help these guys on here who seem to have forgotten more on photography than i know share their knowledge on their speciallitys (sp)

WolfePak

wolfepak said:
I don't yet have a camera, want a nice Digital, leaning towards the Sony MVCCD500.

At work we have a Sony MVC-CD400, we use it to take photos of machines and tools that we work on, real art LOL,
Took it home to try it out before I got my DSLR, it takes very nice photos, a few miner problems and one major one is that it wrights slow to the CD so - no stopping motion

At work we have a Sony MVC-CD400, we use it to take photos of machines and tools that we work on, real art LOL,
Took it home to try it out before I got my DSLR, it takes very nice photos, a few miner problems and one major one is that it wrights slow to the CD so - no stopping motion

Thanks for the tip, that is the one concern i have. I guess it would be a trade off for the cheap media. (128 MB memory stick is much more expensive than 10 of those 156 MB cds!!!!!)

WolfePak

Hey. It's nice to know I'm not the only Newb around here... Newbies unite! :)

Most reactions

Back