Hello everyone

nikki2291

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all!
I have been doing digital photography for about a year and a half now. I orginally started out with a simple point and shoot, then moved on to a point and shoot with manual settings. After that I invested in a Pentax *ist DL and a telephoto lens. After that I started my own buisness, Captured Beauty Photography. After a while I sold that camera (as it was only a 6.1 MP) and now have a Canon EOS Rebel XS with an 18-55 MM lens and 75-300 MM telephoto lens.
I love doing photography for other people/clients but my absolute passion is wildlife and nature photography. I love going to the zoo and wildlife park up here and taking my camera with me although I havent gotten that chance yet with the new camera I got.
I just got the Canon a few days ago so I am still figuring all the buttons out on it =).
Anyway, I am going to try not to ramble on here, I am excited to be able to meet other photographers and look forward to learning from them. :D.

~Nikki~

I hope so becuase it seems quiet confusing right now, way different then the Pentax I had...lol.

~Nikki~

Hi Nikki, glad to have you with us, welcome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back