Hello Everyone

PhotoNewbie2011

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello photographers everywhere!! I am new to this forum and new to the professional photography world. I am very excited to be starting a new business. Currently I am working with a Canon T2i camera and the adobe photoshop cs5 program. If anyone has any advice for someone who is just starting a photography business please let me know. I am currently enrolling in classes at a local college just to brush up on any new tricks or styles of photograpy. I am also putting together my portfolio for job bookings. Any advice would be amazing! Thanks for your help and I look forward to speaking with all those who share the passion of photography!

Welcome, I'm a newbie myself. I was told by a great photographer that sometimes breaking the rules can lead to amazing wow pictures. Good luck in your new business.

Welcome to the forum, I'm new here myself. Also good luck with your new business, hope that works out really well for you. :)

Welcome to the forum.

I'd caution you not to put your cart before your horse. Your 'name' on here is 'PhotoNewbie', you have an Entry Level camera and you're enrolling in classes. Are you sure you are ready to do this on a professional level?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back