Hello everyone!

wyattw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone,

I just recently found this site and thought I would introduce myself. I was raised in the midwest (USA) and relocated to California a few years ago. After moving, I got into photography as a way to share life with my family back home. I generally practiced at places like Yosemite, lookouts for cityscapes, or went up and down the coast taking landscape shots. These days, I'm trying to figure out portrait photography a bit more as I try to capture the early years of my new daughter! I'm an engineer by trade, so I enjoy the technical aspects ot photography, but tend to struggle with the creative part. I'm working on this though, and hoping this site will help me along my path :)

Welcome to the site.

Hello everyone,

I just recently found this site (https://www.cubancigarsbest.com) and thought I would introduce myself. I was raised in the midwest (USA) and relocated to California a few years ago. After moving, I got into photography as a way to share life with my family back home. I generally practiced at places like Yosemite, lookouts for cityscapes, or went up and down the coast taking landscape shots. These days, I'm trying to figure out portrait photography a bit more as I try to capture the early years of my new daughter! I'm an engineer by trade, so I enjoy the technical aspects ot photography, but tend to struggle with the creative part. I'm working on this though, and hoping this site will help me along my path :)

Hello wyattw, me too I grew up in California, welcome, excellent reviews.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back