Hello everyone

RBMKAlpha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey there. I'm RBMKAlpha. I have started doing more photography and found this forum, and I really am starting to like it.

I've got two cameras, an old 2.3MP HP 318, and a new 5.0MP Kodak 340. They work OK. I also have an older Cannon that needs batteries.

I'm a student at Penn State Behrend in Erie, going through my last semester for my BSEET (Bachelor's Science Electrical Engineering Technology) degree. I like electronics, video games (espicially Dance Dance Revolution and Beatmania), photography, and mushroom hunting.

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OP
RBMKAlpha

RBMKAlpha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Aoide said:
Welcome to TPF! Ok.. .now I'd like to see a picture of you doing DDR! :boogie:
Well, I don't have pictures of that, but I do have this picture of me. That was when I drove from Erie to Pittsburgh to play on the Beatmania III: Core Append 7th Mix machine.

alphabeatmania.jpg

That was an awesome machine. They sold it awhile back. Not many Beatmania machines around here. :( Wish they had a IIDX system. (The new ones in Japan and California run on Windows XP Pentium-4 systems and need both a DVD-ROM and Hard Drive.) There is a Dance Dance Revolution Max 2 (7th Mix) machine right behind me, and there was a DDR Extreme (8th Mix) machine on the otherside. Kickass arcade.

Oh, and in "Random Chat/Off Topic" there is a "I have to loose some weight" thread that has a video of me playing. Not quite a picture, but...

Wow, what a tangent...

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mmm... mushrooms! ;)

Welcome to TPF.

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score