Hello everyone

RBMKAlpha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey there. I'm RBMKAlpha. I have started doing more photography and found this forum, and I really am starting to like it.

I've got two cameras, an old 2.3MP HP 318, and a new 5.0MP Kodak 340. They work OK. I also have an older Cannon that needs batteries.

I'm a student at Penn State Behrend in Erie, going through my last semester for my BSEET (Bachelor's Science Electrical Engineering Technology) degree. I like electronics, video games (espicially Dance Dance Revolution and Beatmania), photography, and mushroom hunting.

Aoide said:
Welcome to TPF! Ok.. .now I'd like to see a picture of you doing DDR! :boogie:
Well, I don't have pictures of that, but I do have this picture of me. That was when I drove from Erie to Pittsburgh to play on the Beatmania III: Core Append 7th Mix machine.

alphabeatmania.jpg

That was an awesome machine. They sold it awhile back. Not many Beatmania machines around here. :( Wish they had a IIDX system. (The new ones in Japan and California run on Windows XP Pentium-4 systems and need both a DVD-ROM and Hard Drive.) There is a Dance Dance Revolution Max 2 (7th Mix) machine right behind me, and there was a DDR Extreme (8th Mix) machine on the otherside. Kickass arcade.

Oh, and in "Random Chat/Off Topic" there is a "I have to loose some weight" thread that has a video of me playing. Not quite a picture, but...

Wow, what a tangent...

Mmm... mushrooms! ;)

Welcome to TPF.

Welcome to TPF.. cya around :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back