Hello everyone

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My name is charlie I am a retired photographer of about 35 years and yes that makes me old as dirt but not near as hansome. These days I am totally into retro. The days even before I shot my first pictures.

I covert retro polaroid cameras for fun. I have written and sold a cd explaining how I do it. I haven't sold man of of them and I don't sell them to people on forums so put your money away.

I did a zillion weddings it seems over the years. I was a crime scene photographer for the police department in a neighboring town. Shot pictures for insurance companies lawyers and just plain folks. I've been kicking around photography for a lot of years but this new stuff is way new, and a lot of the old stuff is new to.

So thats about all there is to tell, except maybe I write mystery novels. Couple of dozen I cant even give away, but that's okay it keeps me sane. I have a blog where I post new stories and some observations on the past thirty five years. Im not sure I'm allowed to post the address so I won't.

Welcome! I would love to read your work as I love to write too. I can't wait to see your photos!

Hi Charlie. Retro is cool! And by the way, welcome to TPF.

Welcome to TPF!
Id be interested in checking out your blog. If you can would you PM me the address?

Welcome to TPF!

Welcome aboard :D

As is doesn't sound like a commercial site, I can't see there being a problem putting up a link to your blog. We have a personal web site category, as well as the Creative Corner for writing or any non-photo related creativity.

Most reactions

Back