Hello everyone.

Murphy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted this lastnight after signing up for TPF. I put my 1st post in a different section when I should have posted it here ... :blushing:

I've owned a 35mm camera for many years now. I just never knew how to actually use it.

Great pictures have always fascinated me. Like many untold 1,000's of others, I have occasionally taken what I considered to be a great picture on rare occasions. I've always felt if I got one or two 'nice' pictures out of a roll of 24, that I had done about my average.

I chose this site after looking it over tonight due to the high membership and the various topics. There has to be countless years of experience here to learn from.

Murphy

P.S. No relationship that I am aware of to the fellow who made all those silly 'Murphys Law' things. (Although I am stricken by them often).

Welcome, Murphy!

So, you're saying we can't just blame you now, when things go wrong? ;)

Hope you enjoy the site!

Thanks for the welcome Terri.

And nope, can't use ole' Murphy for an excuse now, :D I get into enough trouble already.

I'm enjoying the site very much so far.

I will be asking a LOT of questions over time.

I have a rather modest amount of equipment compared to most here probably, and now I need the knowledge to put it to work.

Thanks,

Murphy

Canon AE-1 Program
28mm
50mm
35-70mm
70-210mm

Hi Murphy, welcome aboard.

Hey Murphy,

Welcome to d forum,(",) new ere myself nd theres loads of great topics on ere,

Most reactions

Back