Hello everyone!

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haven't been around much over the last few months due to kids, work & accidents and a quick look at who's online shows lots of names I don't recognise & fewer names I do!

So hello to everybody new (ish) to the forum and hello to my old friends if you're still around! Hope to meet people again next year in Germany! (is that still on?)

So can anyone bring me up to speed with what's been happening around here and where the hell is Bace? (did he finally get himself banned?:confused: )

Glad to have you back among us! :D Stick around; you'll see more and more people you know; it's pretty much the same group.

Bace has been absent lately, come to think of it. Dunno what's up with the boy.

Chriiiiiiiiiiiis! Sorry I missed you in IM!!! :( I'd have loved to talk to you, too! So much has happened that we need to catch up on! :D

Glad to see you are planning to start posting again! :)

I've missed you!!!!!!!!

:hug::

Great to see you posting again Chris.
lex_14.gif

The meet-up is still "on" ... it is my turn about now to come up with a few numbers, though, which I still haven't, as in "prices" for things I plan to have you do ;).

Good to see you, what's that thing about the accidents in the plural then?

And now today I'm off sick with some kinda virus! :confused:

Puscas, I dislocated my knee just before Christmas which also tore several tendons/ligaments. As a resuly my leg is now a little "loose" and I have dislocated it twice since! Little Noah hurt his leg a few weeks ago and spent nearly a week in hospital and at the same time I crushed my arm in an access hatch, bruising more tendons and I couldn't open my hand for a few days. Having a bad year so far! :lol:

Ferny, unfortunately there are no impressive scars only a slightly odd looking kneecap compared to the other leg!

Well, if bad things truly come in threes, hopefully you're done with the bad luck for a while.
hug.gif

Hi Anty! :)

Unfortunately not finished yet! I had to have a tooth pulled at the dentists yesterday too! the tooth had shattered some time ago leaving just the two roots so yesterday was the dentists turn to inflict more pain and inconvienence! Couldn't drink anything warm e.g coffee for 4 hours afterwards, smoke before 24 hours and have to rinse any food away from the socket with warm, salty water after eating! YEAH RIGHT! The first 2 are a very dangerous prospect! :x

Oh maaaaan, sorry to hear of the trip to the dentist. But surely this is the last of the bad stuff for now?!!! (Sheesh, no TPF and no coffee yesterday? Hardly worth getting out of bed...)

Most reactions

Back