Hello, fellow photographers! :)

rachibee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there!
I'm a college student who is currently working part-time as a photographer with a portrait company. I come from a big family of amateur photographers, so I've been shooting (or trying to...haha) since I was first handed a cheap little disposable camera at age 8. Didn't really realize how much I truly loved Photo until high school when I had developed my first picture in a darkroom. Since then, it's been a hobby I've thoroughly enjoyed, and I'm even trying to pursue a minor in Photography. Like I said, I currently work as a photographer, though it's only for the summer/breaks when I'm off school. I've been at it for about 2 months, I've learned a lot, and continue to learn with each session. The main reason I joined this forum is to see what I can find to help me improve my photography...because I'm getting paid for it, and I want for it to live up to the expectations of the company I work for and our customers.

The only camera I own is a Canon EOS Ultrasonic (film camera, not digital) that my Dad bought before I was born. I'm a poor student, but I'm currently saving up for my first dSLR. I shoot with a really nice Nikon d2x at work, but will never be able to afford something that spiffy.

Anyway, I love taking photos and hope to learn a lot from everyone on this site!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back