Hello fellows!

ShotByRashad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello there everybody!

I'll get it out there: I'm a noob photographer. I've been doing photographs for around 2 months and I mostly learn just by doing and reading articles online, here and there.

I'm joining this community because I want to learn how to be an awesome photographer and then be able to teach that information back to others. I love helping the community and I would love to be able to assist with the photography community as well.

I'm simply a student with too much time on his hands (kinda paradoxical, huh?) and I would love to learn from the people on this forum. I'll be submitting my current photos for critiques and will also take lots of new shots around my city to learn more about this.

Cheers to everybody here, I hope to learn from you!

That's awesome, Rashad - always happy to have a new guy on board who is ready to submit work and interact with his fellow members. :) Check out the Gallery section when you decide to upload your images, as they are sorted by category. That's the best way to get feedback on your work, as well as as meet everyone.

Welcome, and have have fun!

:thumbup: Welcome to TPF Rashad! :camera:

You'll get the best C&C by posting your photos 1 at a time.

Welcome to the site.

Rashad, Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the welcomes everybody! I'll start uploading today. Cheers!

Most reactions

Back