Hello forum friends!!!

jenco

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,

I joined this forum after lurking for about five hours last night. Some of the most talented photographers I've ever seen are on this forum, and I'm so excited that you all care enough about photography to share your wisdom! I hope to be wise someday so I can share, too! :D

I'm totally starting off and have a lot to learn. I'm just getting my very first paid opportunities in the next couple of months and still have a long way to go! Half my family is into photography, so it seems that it's something I've been raised to appreciate. I've had my (first) DSLR for just over a year. It took me about nine months to really get the controls down, and I've been shooting like crazy ever since!

Can't wait to know you all!

Well a big 'howdy' to you jenco, and welcome to the forum. Don't be shy, dive right in and start posting.

Hi Jenco, welcome to the forum. Don't be shy, jump on in. The waters fine, just got to break a little ice, that's all. He He.

Welcome to TPF Jenco. Ask any questions you have and partake in the assignments or create your own, lots of talent here and we like to help each other to get better.:thumbup:

Welcome to the forum, enjoy yourself. :D

One more welcome!

Most reactions

Back