Hello friends - I am new to this forum

I am a professional Photographer and Photography mentor/instructor. I am an independent photographer for more than 13 years based out of Delhi. My area of interest is primarily into travel & aviation editorial photography. As a photographer I also diversified my skills into wedding photography and tried my best to add my own flavour of creativity in many of my wedding assignments. As a photography mentor I have mentored and shared my knowledge in more than 300 photography workshops for Nikon India. I have been one of the most active minds behind the content development of Photography Tutorial Videos produced by Nikon India Pvt. Ltd. along with workshop content development. I love travelling and scouting new spots for photography. I own a company by the name WeChitra Photography Pvt. Ltd. and conduct National & International Photography tours and workshops.

I hope thephotoforum platform will be a new learning experience for me and hopefully would be able to contribute something meaningful here.

Welcome to TPF! We can always use new members here. We all look forward to your input here!

Welcome!

Most reactions

Back