hello from _____

transaxion

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi all...my name is Todd but I go by transaxion...long story. anyway I've been interested in photography for quite some time I first bought an xbox 360 but sold it for technics 1200's but sold those for my first dslr camera....the canon 20d. since then I've spent my money on quite a few gadgets to help my photography but I still dont know what I'm doing. any pictures I post are open to criticism. I'm always open to ways i can improve. don't just give me positive encouragement, I need tips on how I can become a better photographer. anway here's one of my shots. I dont get to shoot all that much but I love the color possibilities with digital photos, thats why I bought a digital slr. some might say (I know) already that its over-saturated I know...but I like the colors. and I'll give you a self portrait so you can put a face to a name! dont mind the dirty mirror...I shot this in my bathroom. lol

ps I'm a little inebriated, not the best way to make a first post but already I've learned a lot from this site and I'm very thankful I've found this site.

redflower.jpg

selfportrait.jpg

I edited this one while messed up otherwise it wouldnt be so contrasty, but please give me feedback and tips please.

Welcome, I really like the first shot you did. great colors. I like the portrait, im actually more distracted by the angle in the mirror than the dirt/ dust on the glass.

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back