Hello from a female trucker photographer!

goneriding24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am a real life female over the road flatbed driver. I take a lot of pictures with my camera phone plus I have a Fuji. I take many pictures for my trucking blog but now want to take better pictures and learn the finer points. I have Adobe Photoshop on my laptop but I think I'm a little over my head!

Anywho, soonest I'll be haunting this space and. Hopefully post some pictures. A warning though, I can be a bit 'puter challenged but will do my best. Truly glad I found this board!

Welcome to the forums, my dad and my hubby both truck so I will probably stalk your blog a bit lol. Enjoy all the good tidbits here. Much to learn.

Thank you. Please, feel free to stalk my blog all you'd like! When I'm on the road, I use the net on my phone. I have to wait till I get to "real" net to post my pictures from my laptop. I'll take a lookie-loo at your blog also. :lol:

Welcome. I glanced at your blog, will return to check it out later. Couple real interesting angles you've got there. I'm diggin' that flying pig!

I've got a few friends that drive/drove trucks too. It's a different kind of people, that's for sure. ;)

hi and welcome from a newbie too!

Welcome! I'm a trucker-wife, so I'm excited to read your blog! I'm off to check it out now. :D

I hate to admit it but I can't get the avatar pic to post. It's Christmas so it will have to wait till after the festivities today for me to figger out what is wrong.

Anyway, thanks to all for looking at my blog!! ;)

Hello from another OTR truck driver with the photography bug. Just bought a new Canon T2i as my Christmas present to myself. Hope to hear more about your experiences.

How do you find a place to park to get your photos?

Hi Gfinch,

Usually, I try to take pictures at truck stops or rest areas or even at customers, while loading or unloading.

If hubby is driving, I'm shutterbugging away in the Wilson seat.

Good to see another trucker photographer. I'm trying my darndest to learn what I can about pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back