Hello from a french canadian !

Lamaqc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,
I just got into dslr photography when my wife buy me an awesome gift for my birthday three months ago. Now I have a Canon T3i with a 18-55 is lens, a 55-250 is lens and a 18-135 lens that is alway on my camera. I buy a manfrotto tripod with a ball head and I shot a lot to learn. Excuse if my english is poor it's because my first language is french.

I'm a beginner and ready to learn. I read a lot on the subject. I on the volume two of: The Digital Photography Book - Scott Kelby. Next on my list is understanding exposer. I will share some pic when I find a safe place to host them.

It's a pleasure to learn from you here and share with you

See you!

Welcome Lamaqc, hope you enjoy the Forum. Since I am the first to greet and welcome you it is a common courtesy here at TPF for the OP to send a $10. gift card for Red Robin Restaurant to the first greeter. Since I'm not sure there are RR's in you area of Canada, I will waive the courtesy gift card and just ask that you have lots of fun here at TPF.:lol:

Welcome my friend.

Red Robin? Are they still around? I have not been to one in over 10 years! Wow I feel old.

lol...we don't have any red robins that I know in quebec

Sent from my Motorola XT720 using Tapatalk

Hi Lamaqc!

Welcome! You're blessed, you've got a really thoughtful wife.
Enjoy your stay!

It was my gift for my 30 year. I was shock and didn't expect it at all. It's been a whiles that I wanted a DSLR and wished to buy one some day. Now I have it and enjoy it. Now my wife begin to regret it because I pass to much time shooting or reading about it lol

Red Robin? Are they still around? I have not been to one in over 10 years! Wow I feel old.

Yep, they are still around. A burger with fries of course is almost $10. But the fries are worth it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back