Hello from a greenhorn!

Jane_Lane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, everyone.

I've never been very good with introducing myself. Just gonna put it out there...I love taking pictures. That's why I'm here. I don't know how to do technical things with fancy cameras, but I'd love to learn. I think I have a good eye, but my skills (and equipment) are seriously lacking. My favorite thing to do is nature photography (specifically birds), but I'd like to learn how to shoot macro pics, as well. Basically, I'm here as a student. Can't wait to get to know y'all and start learning! :)

Welcome to TPF! We're happy to have you on board. :)

Hope you check out our Photo Galleries and share your work with us. It's a great way to get feedback from your fellow members, and learn.

Keep posting and have fun!

Welcome, I've only been here a short while but it's been very friendly and educational, don't be afraid to dive in and paticipate you will get a lot more out of your time here. :biggrin-new:

Welcome to TPF Jane, hope you enjoy it here as all members are very helpful.

Hello and welcome......................................................:)

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you check out our Photo Galleries and share your work with us. It's a great way to get feedback from your fellow members, and learn.

i have had a problem trying to insert photos from my lap top files. they need to be re-sized for entry? vin

i have had a problem trying to insert photos from my lap top files. they need to be re-sized for entry? vin

Hi @vin88 when I upload a photo in to the Just for Fun thread, I make the longest side 1200 and under 500MB then you should be fine.

Hi @vin88 when I upload a photo in to the Just for Fun thread, I make the longest side 1200 and under 500MB then you should be fine.
thanks; I don't use flicker or photo bucket. vin

thanks; I don't use flicker or photo bucket. vin

You don`t need flickr, just upload right from your computer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back