hello from a new member

vim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hi to all my first post here just wanted to say hi
i am a beginner in the field of photography and willing to learn and research to expand my knowledge.
i have a cheapish set up which is:-
nikon d1 with 3 spare batterys
nikkor 28-80mm lens
nikkor 70-300 af lens
nikon sb28-dx speedlight
hoya cir/pl polarising filters
have taken some nice pics and im still learning the functions etc.
will spend some time reading up on old posts and look forward to speaking to some of you when i gain some more knowledge
peace
vim

hi archangel,maria, badger
thanx for the welcome its a gr8 forum with a wealth of knowledge from many ppl.
im very close to leicester in the uk m8, got the d1 bundle off fleabay from an old gentleman who owned from new and hardly used it,with lens flash and bits for £300 just no box :confused:
i just installed the gimp software (i mainly use macs) and it works fine have cs2 and nikon capture also bibble pro but im still very inexperienced with the post processing software at the moment although i very rarely adjust any pics i take but the better i become the more i will need to use the post processing gear to adjust the pictures for different results, ive noticed that a picture that looks perfectly fine to me is far from perfect when the ppl with massive experience point out thing us noobs dont even notice at first.
i cant wait to be able to look at photos and know exactly what to do to get the same results.
peace
vim

Most reactions

New Topics

Back