Hello from an obsessive shutter demon ^_~

Amper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and have to say, this place is fantastic!

Lots of helpful people and great art.I'm from N.C. in the U.S.A. and have had few people to assist in improving my photography. I'm generally strapped for $ so haven't been able to afford classes or the best equiptment and am hoping to find passionate photographers here to give opinions and suggestions to improve my photos. So be prepared for lots of questions ^_^ I have a Canon eos Rebel and a HP photosmart 320.

Alex RTT said:
greetings

and salutations.

Yeah, this is a very friendly and learning-oriented forum.

Don't be afraid to ask questions or request comments and criticisms on your work (if you want it). I would also suggest just browsing around the whole site, reading old and new threads--I've found that I learn things that I would not have even known to ask.

Do you have a 35mm Rebel, with the HP for scanning prints, or a digital Rebel with the HP to print pics at home?

Welcome aboard.

cal_gundert05 said:
and salutations.

Yeah, this is a very friendly and learning-oriented forum.

Don't be afraid to ask questions or request comments and criticisms on your work (if you want it). I would also suggest just browsing around the whole site, reading old and new threads--I've found that I learn things that I would not have even known to ask.

Do you have a 35mm Rebel, with the HP for scanning prints, or a digital Rebel with the HP to print pics at home?

Well the story is, I got the HP first to photograph my kitties and decided I wanted a non-digital camera as well, so I asked my husband for a Nikon I saw for christmas one year and the store sold out of them so the sales associate suggested he get the 35mm Rebel instead. He did, and I've really enjoyed having it. Unfortunately I have a habit of shooting more film than I've been able to have developed :blushing: That's why I'm saving money now to get a digital Nikon ^____^

Thanks everyone!!!:lovey:

haha, my bad...i thought the hp was a printer. :blushing:

cal_gundert05 said:
haha, my bad...i thought the hp was a printer. :blushing:

:lol: Nope, although I do have the HP all-in-one printer also ^_~ I've yet to get a good (imo) photo print off of any printer I've had and prefer to get the photos on a disk over scanning them.

Well the story is, I got the HP first to photograph my kitties and decided I wanted a non-digital camera as well, so I asked my husband for a Nikon I saw for christmas one year and the store sold out of them so the sales associate suggested he get the 35mm Rebel instead. He did, and I've really enjoyed having it. Unfortunately I have a habit of shooting more film than I've been able to have developed :blushing: That's why I'm saving money now to get a digital Nikon ^____^

Thanks everyone!!!:lovey:

Wouldn't a digital Canon work out better for you since you can just swap your lenses around? That's what I do for my EOS 3 and Rebel XT, and my ex girlfriends Rebel K2, and my sister's Elan 2, and my fathers Elan 7nE :D. Just asking is all...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back