Hello from Anglesey North Wales

Themadwelshman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My wife has just bought me a nikon d3100 and af-s Dx lens for my birthday. I also own a fujifilm s8200.

Hope to get some good discussions going as I'm still reasonably new to all this photography.

Tony

Sent from my Galaxy Note II with Tapatalk 4

Welcome Tony! And congratulations on the excellent wife, the new camera, and your birthday!

We take both kinds here, digital and film.

Just as a point of information; since most lenses that come with that camera are AF-S and DX anyway, we usually don't bother writing that in a descriptor, unless there is some reason in particular to note those designations. We do, however nearly always note the focal length of a lens, and sometimes the maximum f-number(s), particularly if the conversation warrants such detailed information. So my guess would be; the 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 G. Am I correct?

Hello designer. Yes you are correct. Thank you for your reply.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the forum! :) I hope you post some of your images from your beautiful part of the world!

Nice part of the world!! I expect some nice castle pictures ;)

Thank you Terri and GaryT. I will try my best to please. Haha.

Congrats on the new camera Tony and welcome to the forum!

Thanks smalltowngirl13. Looking forward to the chats.

Been a fair few years since I was in Wales I remember it being a nice place. I'm just across from you in Ireland....look, can you see me jumping hahaha!

This is a good forum, any questions you have will get answered for sure.

Many thanks for your replies. And GaryT did you have a light green hat on??? Lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Most reactions

New Topics

Back