Hello from Arizona

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone! Thought I should introduce myself, especially since TPF helped me decide on a camera! lol

My name is Christina and I live in Cave Creek, AZ - northern part of Phoenix. My hubby got me a Nikon D80 for Christmas! I can't wait to learn how to properly use it. I had a Canon G2 that I loved to take photos with, but it died last month. Thank you in advance you all the great advice and tips you will provide in the near future!

Hi Christina. Welcome to TPF.

You and hubby made a fine choice for a camera. Post some photos soon.

Ahhh... Cave Creek, the home of the Satisfied Frog and the Harley riders! Welcome from another Phoenician.

Don't forget the Horny Toad! :lol: Thanks for the welcome... I love to photograph out by Bartlett Dam.

But of course!...

I dabble in LF photography at the Vulture Mine near Wickenburg. My fave place.

Welcome, you bought a great camera. What type of photography are you into? I'd like to be down there in a few months for the wild flowers around the Superstitions.

Welcome, you bought a great camera. What type of photography are you into? I'd like to be down there in a few months for the wild flowers around the Superstitions.

I love the D80, but don't know how to work it yet! lol

Superstition Mtn is one of my favorite places. Almost bought property out there a couple of times - wish I had.

Welcome Christina!

I love Phoenix, one of my favorite places. I almost bought property out there in the mid 80s (kicking myself these days for not having done it!)

Welcome Christina, enjoy your stay!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back