Hello from Arkansas

maderite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie to the photography world, just starting taking pictures as a hobby and now am quite addicted. Still in the learning stages and value all information I stumble upon. I live in Arkansas, but originally from Iowa.

Hope to learn a lot here and meet some great people! I'm sure I'll be using this little guy quite a bit....... :hail: ....... :D

hobbes28 said:
Welcome to the forum. Where about in Arkansas are you? I've got family peppered through the whole state.

I am located on the Arkansas/Missouri border in a small town. About three hours North of Little Rock.

maderite said:
I am located on the Arkansas/Missouri border in a small town. About three hours North of Little Rock.

Kind of near the Fairfield Bay area? Most of my family is in either Fayetteville or the Camden area. All of the Northern state is beautiful. Can't wait to see some pics of the hills.

Welcome. I've been meaning to get down to Arkansas. I have a photog buddy who has done some wonderful landscape photography in Arkansas.

Welcome to the Forum.

hey fellow arkie..!!
glad to see another from arkansas..not many of us here, i dont think...

welcome, and i will be looking forward to seeing your shots...!! oh, and i'm dang close to little rock..
aprilraven...

Yeah the southerners are poking their heads out!!!
woohoo.gif
Arkansas is a pretty place the farther north you get. more canyons and rapids. I often have to go to Columbus MO, and lawerence KS to visit family. I usually go through branson and take the scenic trip home back to MS. Welcome to TPF- take yer shoes off for a bit.

Welcome! We are all a bunch of addicts here too :)

Most reactions

Back