Hello from Atlanta

VeronicaLFB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everybody...I've been a member on here for a few months but because of college I haven't had much time to say hi!
My name is Veronica, I'm 19, live in Atlanta and I love photography (imagine that :sexywink:)
My fiance bought me a Canon Rebel for our two year anniversary in September :mrgreen: Needless to say, I've been having a lot of fun experimenting with it...before the Canon I had a Nikon N75 film camera, which my parents & grandparents got me for Christmas 3 or 4 years ago.
I've been into photography for about 5 years now, it runs in the family :) I've yet to take any classes, it sort of comes naturally for me.
I hope to own my own photography business one day. For now its just a hobby :D
I prefer taking pictures of nature and landscapes, though I'm starting to get into children's photography (I'm a nanny) as well as cars (I love my 05 GTO!). I've actually scheduled a few car photo shoots for a few buddies of mine, so we'll see how that turns out!
Anyway...I think thats a long enough introduction :lol:

Thought I'd post a few of my pictures...here's some of my car :D

5.jpg

8.jpg

fall5.jpg

other stuff:

botanicalgardens052.jpg

upload111.jpg

Mobile071.jpg

Mobile024.jpg

Welcome aboard.

Welcome Veronica! Living in GA means you have to get creative!... everything looks the same here, flat, concrete and pine trees... then rolling hills to the north. Not terribly exciting eh? lol

Anyways, glad your here

Welcome aboard Veronica, from S.E. Indiana. (better late than never) Cool car. Hope to see more of your work around here.

Most reactions

Back