Hello from Baltimore MD!

rsteve3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,

My name is Rachel and i am currently a college student attending Towson U and working for the goverment here in Aberdeen Maryland. I live and go to school in baltimore and am very exicted to see a regional group for the DC-Baltimore area.

I currently do not have any of my photos on this forum however i am hoping that will change. But for now i do have a majority of my own photos on jpgmag.com/people/dreamngh832 if any one is interested in seeing them.

Thank you all in advance.
Rachel

Hi,
Baltimore's an interesting place. I was born in DC, raised in PGC and now live in Charles. Love your zoo - only one around with polar bears.

Charlie

Hi Rachel. Welcome to TPF! I am in Silver Spring area. I have been trying to get the 'Washington DC area' meetup thread going. So far I haven't met anyone but am always up for meeting new people. I was up at the B-More aquarium not too long ago. I would like to head back up to do some street shooting. I still haven't had a chance to go see 34th Street this year but I plan on doing it soon.

Meetup thread
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...shington-dc-meetup-planner-2.html#post1779501

Another Marylander! Sweet.. i'm from Severna Park/Annapolis area and like 40min away from Towson. Welcome!

Hi. Nice to see so much local activity. I'm in the Bethesda-Rockville area. I would love to join a local group, if anyone is thinking of putting together a group outing or something similar, count me in!
Oh, and Rachel, welcome! Didn't mean to hijack your thread :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back