Hello from Barcelona

grafialuz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello photographers,

My name is Juan. I'm a 30 year old and I live in Barcelona (Spain). I'm photographer documentalist in a NGO. I'm very interested in american photography and I hope you like my little contributions. I'm sure I'll learn a lot woth you.

I'm sorry because my english isn't all good I would like. I'm learning english and maybe I'll make many grammatical mistakes but I hope we can understand and, step by step, I'll improve my english.

Greetings!

Hello photographers,

My name is Juan. I'm a 30 year old and I live in Barcelona (Spain). I'm photographer documentalist in a NGO. I'm very interested in american photography and I hope you like my little contributions. I'm sure I'll learn a lot woth you.

I'm sorry because my english isn't all good I would like. I'm learning english and maybe I'll make many grammatical mistakes but I hope we can understand and, step by step, I'll improve my english.

Greetings!

Bien venido!
Can't wait to see your stuff? Website??? What body and glass you shooting with??

Hello photographers,

Greetings!

Bien venido!
Can't wait to see your stuff? Website??? What body and glass you shooting with??

:thumbup: Thanks for yor comment AliasPros! Ok! I use a Canon EOS 5D Mark II with only two lenses: Canon 24-70 mm f2.8 EF L USM and Canon 50 mm f1.4. I love this camera and 50 mm. In the future, I would like have a 24 mm f.1.4 (second version). Respect my stuff, I promise you I'll upload any picture soon.

Greetings!

Hello photographers,

Greetings!

Bien venido!

:thumbup: Thanks for yor comment AliasPros! Ok! I use a Canon EOS 5D Mark II with only two lenses: Canon 24-70 mm f2.8 EF L USM and Canon 50 mm f1.4. I love this camera and 50 mm. In the future, I would like have a 24 mm f.1.4 (second version). Respect my stuff, I promise you I'll upload any picture soon.

Greetings!
Thanks for your ideas.

Most reactions

Back