Hello from Belgium

Biev

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All

My name is Bart, I live in Belgium (virtual beer, chocolates, and waffles for everyone on the forum ;-) ), and I discovered photography as a hobby and potential source of income about a year ago. My main areas of interest are nature (wildlife and landscapes), and portrait/wedding photography, although in all of these areas I still need to seriously up my game.

I'm joining this forum to learn, get inspired, and have great discussions with other enthusiasts.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome and thanks for the virtual beer, although I would rather go there and enjoy some real beer.

Thanks for the welcome!
Designer, if it makes you feel any better (probably not), I live just a few miles from the home of Stella Artois ;-)
Still, I don't drink alcohol, so it doesn't do me much good ;-)

Thanks for the welcome!
Designer, if it makes you feel any better (probably not), I live just a few miles from the home of Stella Artois ;-)

Ah, but think about all the new friends you can meet! My son has visited Belgium a few times and says he could live on Belgian beer.

Thanks for the welcome!

Ah, but think about all the new friends you can meet! My son has visited Belgium a few times and says he could live on Belgian beer.

True, but as I stay sober as those around me start hoisting pints, I become increasingly happy about not meeting many of them. ;-)

Welcome. Belgium is such a lovely place. I look forward to seeing pictures of your beautiful country.

Thanks, Somberg. I don't do much urban shooting, and I still have to really get started with landscape photography, so it might be a while before you'll see any "this is Belgium" pics. :)

Welcome aboard Bart!

Virtual nothing! Send beer and we'll send you...McDonalds? Extreme political opinions?

Good to have you. :greenpbl:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back