Hello From Brazil

HANUMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello ! I have always loved photography but have never given this love the time and attention that it needed to grow. Recently I have closed some successful business proects and I have decided to invest in this love. I am ordering a new MacBook Pro and a Digital SLR set up. I have sent out estimates with various people and am thinking that I will go woth Nikon or Canon. I am asking the sellers to put together the ultimate starter kit, one that I can grow into for at least teh next year or more.

I have only ever belonged to one other online discussion board - a bodybuilding and fitness site. I have loved my time there but of late the themes in off topic chat have become very political and ugly. I spend a lot of time in front of teh computer and I have decided to look for another online "home" . Thsi site seems to have everythng for nayone who loves photography.

I only have a Sony Cyber Shot now ! LOL . But by the end of teh month I hope to be in good shape. I will be taking informal lessons witha friend of mine who is a professionla photgrapher and will just take it from there.

I work in exports and as a business intermediary. I have been back here for 6 years but was raised in the States. I have two dogs and a cat. An ex wife and a gf that I wish I had of met ten years ago ! i AM 37.

sO...hELLO !

hI. :D

Welcome to TPF!!

Welcome to TPF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back