Hello from Ca!

ALPINEX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My name is Cody, I'm new here, as well as new to photography in general. I've always loved looking at pictures and the idea of taking those awe inspiring photos, as well as just the technical aspect of the whole thing. A few months ago I picked up a Canon Rebel T3i, got lightroom, photo shop, a second lens and some books on how to use my camera as well as photoshop basics. I always read different techniques, tips and tricks online but, this past weekend was my first chance to actually talk to and get one on one advice from a good photographer, and that one day gave me more info than all those books combined. Not taking away from the books, but there's something to be said about a personal lesson and watching/learning his tricks. So I decided to join a forum, mostly to read and soak in knowledge, but also in the hopes that there are some photographers shooting cool things in my area around Vacaville California!

The Best approach to learning is the one that works the best for you. There is a wealth of information on the Forum and it's archives. If you have a question you can do a Search first and find some help and then refine that with a current question, with samples of YOUR OWN PHOTOS, as examples to illustrate the question.
Welcome and enjoy.

Welcome aboard Cody...

Most reactions

Back