Hello! From California.

Nightstr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, I'm from Norther California, new to this whole thing and i just purchased my first DSLR(Nikon D3100). I'm very exited to start a new hobby and get a little creative, learn and have some great fun. I've been checking the forum out and there is a lot of great people and photographers! Anyways thanks for stoping by.-Felipe

Welcome Felipe, 1st words of advise is to download your camera manual to your computer , go to the Nikon site Nikon Product Manuals available for download and you can put in your serial # of the camera and download a printable PDF file. Once you print this make your changes etc as you go along on the large binder that you make and go from there. Take your first few images and load them to photobucket , flickr etc. and post 3 or 4 images and # them and ask for critique and what you could have done different. In your signature block / info type in the camera , lenses and software you are using that way someone that is familiar with the items can be even more useful.
-
Shoot well, Joe

^ thank you a lot for the info. I'll make sure and take these steps.:cheers:

Most reactions

Back