Hello from canada

fred0000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
fred80.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi i'm Fred, I am 21 years old and live on vancouver island in BC canada, I havn't been into photography that long but its been a really fun time. I have a nikon D90 digital and a nikon F65 film camera, and a few lenses, i will post what they are later if people are interested, and I would like to know if the choices I have made are decent. Colecting older cameras is something i've wanted to do for a really long time so i'm slowly workin on that, i picked up a petri FT 35mm camera for $15, its takes very good photos i was impressed, anyways that is all for now, i will repost here with the lenses i have with and maybe some of you could help. thanks again, look forward to getting to know some of you/learn from you guys!

I would consider myself a beginer for sure, (did a stupid thing and got a credit card for just my camera gear, I just paid it off, but i wish i hadent got it, and just saved for it) so (this is for when i post my lenses and ****) yeah its alot, probably more then I need, but I was stupid, thanks again.

Welcome to TPF.

hello im glad that you joined in this great forum cheers

Hey, welcome to TPF!

Lots of beautiful shots to be taken in BC, with the Mountains :)

When i went to Banff, and Lake Louise, it was AMAZING! :)

thank you all for the welcome, Been away for the weekend lookin forward to catchin up on this site/readin/learning some stuff.

aside from digital photography i do some film, i have a Nikon F65 (probably already said) and I am starting to get into colecting older cameras, preferbly working ones cause I use them aswell, I have and use my Petri FT, but this weekend i picked up a Asahi Pentax, Spotmatic SP II, its quiet awesome, but untested, i'm lookin forward to trying it out/sharing some shots.
2661_137140135270_575045270_6235860_6304167_n.jpg

2661_137140140270_575045270_6235861_7960364_n.jpg

dont have pics of my D90 as it is my only digital right now. but I also have a minolta Hi-Matic AF2 that i grew up using and recieved as a gift and a (lol.) polaroid supercolor 635CL (do they still make the film packs for this thing)

thats some kinda pointless reading, I dunno if people care but maybe i could get some input if my choices were alright on my gear, I dunno if people list what they have but I will (just the stuff I use on a more regular basis)
*bodies*
-Nikon D90 digital SLR
-Nikon F65 Film SLR
*lenses*
-AF-S Nikkor 18-105mm VR (kit with D90)
-AF Nikkor 28-80mm (kit with F65)
-AF Nikkor 50mm 1:1.8 D
-Vivitar 400mm 1:5.6
and I have lenses in route to me
-Tamron Telephoto AF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 LD
-Sigma 18-50mm f/3.5-5.6 DC HSM High Speed Zoom Autofocus
*tripod/misc*
-Velbon PH-157Q
-Nikon wireless remote

I've been really wanting to get into macro photography, but all around stuff too, i'm really not to sure what lense would be best to do macro, i got the Tamron thinking it owuld be the best but still have no tried it as i dont have it in my hands yet. any help/info would be great, thanks again, you all seem to be a great bunch

Welcome aboard!

Hi Everyone...
This is Jake Smith....
Wow...Very nice camera...
I like Digital camera for shoot photos....
Thanks!

Most reactions

Back