Hello from Canada

Jsun

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I was somewhat into photography years ago with film cameras. Casting about for a hobby, (kids finally got older, found time for one!) I've gotten into it again.

I currently use an Olympus EM-10. I used to have a Contax 139Q with various Carl Zeiss lenses, which I still own, and have adapted to my micro 4/3, although some of them were simply unsuited to the format due to the crop size eliminating the original lenses intended use. Still fun though!

I look forward to learning more about improving my photography through this forum.

Cheers from Canada!

Jason

Welcome to TPF, Jason! I hope you check out our Photo Galleries and share your work with us.

Keep posting, and have fun!

Thanks Terri! I don't have a lot of pictures in digital yet, but I want to start being picked apart constructively to improve my composition.

We need more hosers here, eh.

Welcome aboard.

Howdy from Winnipeg.

welcome to the forum!

my wife is from misasu....missasag....misassuga...$*@#&$&. Toronto

Pixmedic...that is a very hard word to spell. Almost as hard as Miss..Missis...Mississippi!

Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I was somewhat into photography years ago with film cameras. Casting about for a hobby, (kids finally got older, found time for one!) I've gotten into it again.

I currently use an Olympus EM-10. I used to have a Contax 139Q with various Carl Zeiss lenses, which I still own, and have adapted to my micro 4/3, although some of them were simply unsuited to the format due to the crop size eliminating the original lenses intended use. Still fun though!

I look forward to learning more about improving my photography through this forum.

Cheers from Canada!

Jason

Most reactions

Back